Terms & Conditions
- General T&Cs
- Competition T&Cs
General terms and conditions:
- 1. Booking terms
- 2. Payment terms
- 3. Redeeming gift vouchers
- 4. Cancellation and no show policy
- 5. Start times
- 6. Under 18’
- 7. Video & Photos
- 8. Purchases and returns policy
- 9. Data Protection
1.0 Booking terms
1.1 Pre-booking of all activities is advisable to ensure your preferred date and time.
1.2 All activity bookings are non-refundable.
1.3 No booking for any activity may be entered into the Booking System unless payment is made or a Bank Transfer is initiated.
1.4 For schools and colleges provided a purchase order has been received a booking can be made in the system. Payment must be received prior to the booking date.
1.5 Certain activities are restricted to specific times and days. Please check the main pages of the website or call 01234 816350 for more information.
1.6 If a booking confirmation is required please request one at the time of booking and provide a valid e-mail address to which it can be sent.
1.7 Booking Protection (cancellation insurance) can be purchased for activity bookings.
1.8 Booking protection can only be purchased at the time of booking.
1.8.1 Where Booking protection has been purchased, claims for missed bookings must be made within 28 days of the missed booking date.
2.0 Payment terms
2.1 All bookings must be paid for in full, in advance over the phone, online or in person, using a credit or debit card.
2.2 Bank Transfers may be accepted providing bookings are more than 30 days in advance.
2.3 If paying by Bank Transfer, allow a minimum of 10 days for funds to appear in the Bodyflight Limited bank account.
2.4 Bank transfers will only be accepted for payments of over £150.
2.5 Failure to pay before the specified deadline will result in the booking being removed from the Booking System.
2.6 If paying by Bank Transfer, any additional bank charges must be paid for by the customer.
2.7 If there is the ability to include a reference on the Bank Transfer please use your booking reference number.
2.8 For fraud protection you may be asked to present either the card used to pay or a form of personal ID on the day of your booking.
2.8.1 Details of the card or ID presented on the day may be recorded by Bodyflight.
3.0 Redeeming gift vouchers
3.1 If you are using a voucher, please confirm it at the time of booking, it is proof of your payment and your eligibility to take part in the activity.
3.2 If you do not present your voucher you will not be able to take part in any activity unless another purchase is made.
3.3 Any lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced free of charge.
3.4.1 If a booking has been made in the diary within 14 days after purchase then the voucher becomes non-refundable.
3.5 It is strongly suggested that when returning vouchers they are sent recorded delivery as lost vouchers will not be refunded. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
3.6 All vouchers expire 12 months after purchase date unless otherwise stated.
3.7 Lost or stolen vouchers can be replaced for an £8 charge provided this is before the expiry date.
3.8 Vouchers from external suppliers such as (but not limited to) Acorne, Lastminute.com and Virgin Experience days all have their own terms and conditions which may vary from Twinwoods Adventure’s own policies. Please check with your voucher supplier.
3.9 Customers who have a Twinwoods Adventure voucher who wish to book their experience after the expiry date of the voucher can do so by paying an additional fee of 30% of the current value of that product provided the voucher is still in date at the time of booking. This can be done by contacting: 01234 816350
3.9.1 If that product is no longer on sale then a charge of 30% of the price that was originally paid for the voucher will be charged.
3.10 Bookings made after the expiry date on the voucher cannot be moved or changed once the expiry date has passed.
3.11 Gift vouchers ordered over the telephone or online will be posted out 2nd class.
3.12 A Voucher cannot be exchanged for another activity unless the original activity is unavailable.
3.13 Gift vouchers cannot be purchased or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
3.14 Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
3.15 For multi activity vouchers should one of the activities be unavailable for any reason then either an alternative activity will be offered or a gift voucher given to be used at a future date within the following 12 months.
3.16 Expired vouchers cannot be used.
3.17 Where booking protection has been purchased at the time a voucher booking has been made the standard voucher terms apply.
3.18 Unless otherwise stated vouchers sold by Twinwoods Adventure are ‘Anytime’ and can be redeemed any time there is availability before the expiry date.
3.19 Unless otherwise stated vouchers are for the specific activity as printed on the voucher as opposed to a monetary value.
4.0 Cancellations, Rescheduling and no show policy
4.1 No-shows and latecomers will be considered as cancellations.
4.2 Bodyflight Ltd (trading as Twinwoods Adventure) are unable to offer any refunds for missed or cancelled bookings, regardless of how much notice is given of the cancellation.
4.3 If enough notice is given of a cancellation then the booking may be moved to a later date (subject to availability)
4.4 All cancellations must be made by telephone or in person and a cancellation reference number issued. Cancellations will not be taken any other way.
4.5 When cancelling a booking a cancellation reference number will be issued. This number must be stored by the customer as in the event of a discrepancy all bookings will stand unless a cancellation reference number can be quoted.
4.6 For bookings which include multiple activities you must give at least 72 hours notice in order to move your booking.
4.7 Booking Protection
7.7.1 Booking protection can only be purchased at the time of booking.
4.7.2 If a booking has been made and booking protection purchased, the booking may be rescheduled with less than 72 hours notice.
4.7.3 Booking protection allows the booking to be cancelled or rescheduled for any reason but limited to being used only once.
4.7.4 Where booking protection has been used to reschedule a booking, said booking is then subject to the standard cancellation policy.
4.7.5 To ensure the rescheduled booking is protected a new Booking Protection must be purchased at the time of rescheduling.
4.7.6 Purchasing booking protection does not alter or extend a gift vouchers validity period.
4.7.7 If a booking is canceled at any point, no refund will be offered, as detailed in term 4.0 – Cancellations, Rescheduling and no show policy. Booking protection does not make a provision for a refund if your booking is canceled for any reason.
5.0 Start Times
5.1 If it is your first time participating in any one of the activities on offer you must have a briefing before it starts.
5.2 Each activity offered has a different duration before the start of that activity, but each requires a minimum joining time of 15 minutes before the start of your activity.
5.5 If you miss your pre-activity briefing you will be unable to take part and will not be reimbursed or offered an alternative activity.
6.0 Under 18’s
6.1 Under 18’s must be supervised by a responsible adult throughout the duration of their online experience.
7.0 Video & Photos
7.1 Photos and video may be taken during your experience, which may be used at our discretion for marketing purposes. If you are not happy with this, please let us know in writing before your activity begins.
8. Purchases and returns policy
8.1 No refunds are offered for any voucher or activity, used, unused, or part thereof.
9.0 Data protection and GDPR
9.1 Twinwoods Adventure stores some personal data for customers in order to provide our services and for operational reasons. This is in compliance with GDPR Legislation as of May 2018.
9.2 The data we hold is basic contact and identity information (Name, e-mail address and phone numbers) for customers who make bookings with us. This information is held for contact, booking confirmation and marketing purposes. This information is held electronically on a secure and firewall protected server which can be accessed by Twinwoods Adventure and it’s agents.
9.3 Compliance data, for example acceptance of risk forms, accident reports etc, are stored securely in hard copy formats. This information is only used as the law allows and is only stored for as long as is necessary to fulfil its purpose. We have a responsibility to store these records for three years in the case of acceptance of risk forms and ten years for accident forms or in the case of minors until the injured party turns 21.
9.4 For the purposes of sending out confirmation e-mails, newsletters and other marketing communication it is necessary to disclose e-mail addresses to external service providers. These service providers are required to respect the security of the data and treat it in accordance with the law, and we do not allow them to use the data for any other purpose.
9.5 Customers have the right to request we delete their personal data from our records and can do this by contacting the administration office. As mentioned above we have a legal responsibility to keep compliance data for minimum terms however access to this data is restricted.
Twinwoods Adventure is the trading name of Bodyflight Ltd, herein referred to as Twinwoods Adventure.
1. The promoter is: Twinwoods Adventure (company no. 05268286) whose registered office is at Twinwoods Adventure, 36 Twinwoods Business Park, Thurleigh Road, Milton Ernest, MK44 1FD.
2. Employees of Twinwoods Adventure or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are as follows:
5. Closing date for entry will be time and date. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The winner will need to provide a valid e-mail address where the Promoter can send the e-tickets to.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Twinwoods Adventure, 36 Twinwoods Business Park, Thurleigh Road, Milton Ernest, MK44 1FD.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bodyflight Ltd. and not to any other party.